Australian Livestock Industry Economic Statistics Infographic
Here are some key facts about the Australian livestock industry:
- $24 B: The global livestock export trade (meat, dairy and breeding) is valued at $24 billion
- $2B: Australia’s livestock export industry total export earnings (meat, dairy and breeding) valued at $2B
- $7B: The entire Australian red meat and livestock sector contributes $7 billion to Australia’s GDB annually
- 1M: More than 1 million head of cattle exported from Australia per year, China and Japan being major breeder destinations
- 2 M: Close to 2 million head of sheep exported from Australia per year, with major destination including Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Israel and Malaysia.
- 10,000: Australian jobs supported by the Australian livestock export industry
- #1: Australian animal welfare standards are amongst the best in the world
- Top 10: Of the 130 livestock exporting nations around the world, Australia is ranked in the top ten in terms of annual volumes
Do you want to use this infographic?
Simply embed the following code on your own website. Be sure to copy the code, and paste it into the 'text editor' or source code of your blog or website page.
<a href="https://www.australiaslivestockexporters.com/australian-livestock-industry-economics-infographic.html"><img style="width:100%;" src="https://www.australiaslivestockexporters.com/assets/images/australian-livestock-industry-economic-statistics-2.png"></a><br>Created by <a href="https://www.australiaslivestockexporters.com/australian-livestock-industry-economics-infographic.html">ALE</a>
Find Out More About Australia's Livestock Exporters
We are a leading Australian dairy livestock exporter. Read about our different breeds: