Livestock Export Services Vietnam
On this page you can read about the ports we export to, minimun order quantities, livestock regulations we follow, selection and health testing, quarantine, joining program and more.
What ports do we currently import into?
We operate our own vessels starting from 4,000 sqm up to 11,000 sqm with all exports adhering to the strict regulations pertaining to the Australian Government and Australian Maritime Safety Authority.
We can fly livestock into Noi Bai International Airport (HAN), Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) and Da Nang International Airport (DAD) located in Hanoi.
Depending on your order quantity, we can arrange chartered 747 and A330 aircrafts.
What Cities or Regions Do We Do Business In?
We can export dairy livestock into all regions in Vietnam as long as we have the import permit issued by the Department of Agriculture.
We have already successfully exported over 2,000 heads to Vietnam.
Livestock Minimum Order Quantities
Our minimum order quantities depend on the particular breed. If direct cargo flights are available from Australia to Vietnam, the following applies:
- Cattle 40 head
- Sheep 100 head
- Goats 100 head
If there are no cargo or connecting flights, there is a minimum order required such as chartering a 747 aircraft or in some cases a A330 aircraft.
In regards to sea export the minimum quantity for cattle is:
- 1,500 heads pending on specifications of the cattle
- 1,500 heads being for pregnant Heifers or
- 2,000 heads for unjointed Heifers.
It is best to contact us to clarify how we can help you in this regard.
We follow all AQIS (Australian Quarantine Inspection Services) regulations, in order to ensure all livestock have a safe journey. All livestock are weighed, we also check their height, vaccinate, and ensure that livestock have the density with plenty of room while on their journey.
Regulations and conditions we abide by when importing livestock into Vietnam include:
- The ship or aircraft may only call at intermediate ports approved by Vietnam
- All official documents of import shall be surrendered to the Animal Quarantine officer of DAH for veterinary inspection, upon arrival at the designated port of disembarkation in Vietnam
- Officers of the DAH shall inspect the farm(s) of origin of the animals in Australia as and when necessary
Selection & Health Testing
Whether you need top quality breeding stock or after increased production, our experienced and friendly team will assist you along the way.
You are welcome to visit Australia in order to select the livestock of your choice and see our farms first hand.
Rest assured that all livestock is tested by our professional veterinarians to ensure compliance with health requirements prior to being shipped and transported overseas.
Another advantage in importing Australian cattle into Vietnam is that our cattle are amongst the healthiest in the world against disease.
Administration & Quarantine
Australia’s Livestock Exporters coordinate with all stakeholders, including our farms, breeders, veterinarians and Government health officials, to insure a safe and uninterrupted movement of your livestock.
This includes following quarantine procedures for both Vietnam and Australia. Initially, stock will be moved to our quarantine centre. They remain here until quarantine requirements are met. After this, your livestock is ready for safe export into Vietnam.
All livestock are weighed, vaccinated and tagged prior to leaving. You are supplied with all tag numbers along with pregnancy results.
We are well placed to provide you with AI advice and assistance.
You can benefit from our joining program service whereby you select artificial insemination of which the heifers are encalved too. We understand that you may prefer heifers to be mated at a certain age or weight in order to obtain more accurate results and genetics for the life of the stock.
Contact us today for information on artificial insemination, our joining program and livestock export services Vietnam.
Livestock Export Services
Choose Australia’s Livestock Exporters as your livestock supplier. We welcome the opportunity to work closely with new and existing clients and farms in Vietnam.
Australia's Livestock Exporters ticks all the boxes:
- Australia is well known for its disease free livestock
- We have stronger cattle and better adaption to hot weather conditions without issue
- 'Live' HD video feed for selection to our customers
- Use of stress free vitamins
- Extensive range of livestock
- Ability to react quickly
- Specialists in livestock export industry
- Strong relationships with suppliers
- Pure bred, 100% bloodline from award winners and champion breeders
- Veterinary testing in compliance with AQIS and the importing protocol
- Preparation of all export documentation to include AQIS and customs
- Pedigree certificates and classification certificates for each animal